Report Complaints to the FDA

To report adverse reactions or other problems to the U.S. Food and Drug Administration, contact the FDA Consumer Complaint Coordinator for the state in which you reside.  Please Note: There is not a Consumer Complaint Coordinator in each state. Consumer Complaint Coordinators are assigned to a district which may include more than one state.  Therefore, several states may have the same Consumer Complaint Coordinator assigned to them.

If you require the use of a Relay Service, please call the Federal Relay Services at 800-877-8339. This is a toll free relay service to call Federal agencies from TTY devices.